I didn’t get around to working on my blog last weekend, and consequently I didn’t have posts up this week! Whoops. It seems the only time I can really sit down and research and write blog posts these days is over the weekend when my husband is home. Better luck this weekend!
In the meantime, won’t you share some comments on what you’d like me to write about here? I’ve noticed that I’ve lost some subscribers, and readers aren’t commenting here like you used to. So I want to make sure I’m not just typing to myself n’at.
Are there any topics you’d like me to hit on, or questions you have for me? kthx.
And now a roundup:
- 7 Everyday Superfoods You Can Afford @Ultimate Money Blog . And oh my gosh, I cannot wait until our CSA starts up again this year! If you haven’t yet bought a share from “community supported agriculture” do look into it. And start saving for it now.
- How To Tell if You Have a Rotten Egg @The Happy Housewife. I can’t decide if this is gross or genius. I had an egg that had a sell-by date of Jan. 31. It sank today, Feb. 4. Hmm. I just don’t think I trust that egg, though.
- When To Drop Full Coverage Auto Insurance @PT Money. This will hopefully be awhile for our car. KBB says its worth a little more than $7k. It’s worth a LOT more to us!
- 8 Ways We Dramatically Reduced Our Expenses This Month @Christian PF. Pretty easy to find a few extra bucks, if you look for it!
- The Most (and Least) Expensive Vehicles to Insure @NYT Bucks. Good to know when shopping for vehicles. The cost of a car doesn’t end at the purchase price.