I’m telling ya, Pittsburgh has the best thrift and consignment stores!
Today, I went to the store that has the $5 fill-a-bag with clearance items. But, I had a $2 off coupon so I got my bag of goodies for $3.
– A denim maternity skirt
– A pair of grey dress pants, in long length!!! from Gap!
– Two newborn white t-shirts — can’t have enough of those
– Three pair of pants in size 2T, which I think Johnny could possibly wear in the winter? Or he’ll wear them at some point, I think.
– Three pair of boys’ shoes in the next few sizes up
– A fleece hoodie that should fit Johnny in the winter
– A toddler’s baseball cap
People who say babies are expensive must not go to thrift stores.