Just got back from Kmart with a few bags full of deals. Here’s what I bought:
- Gillette men’s shampoo on sale for $4, use a $2 off coupon and doubled = FREE
- Pert 2-in-1 shampoo reg. price $2.99, use a $1.50 coupon + doubled = FREE
- Resolve carpet cleaner on sale for $4.50. I had a $2 coupon + doubled = $0.50
- Schick slim twin disposable razors 12-count on sale for $4.99. Had a $2 coupon = $0.99. I bought two.
- Greased Lightning cleaner reg. price $2.99. Had $1.50 off coupon (maybe from All You mag?) = FREE
- Edge Vault shaving cream on sale $2.29. Used $0.75 off coupon = $0.79
- Reach Access flosser for $2.69. Had $2 off coupons from my dentist’s office = FREE. I bought two.
All told, I bought 9 items. I paid $1.05 in sales tax, and my total was $4.32. Without coupons, it would have been $34.38 with tax. Good thing I’m a couponer!
Other deals to consider, if you need these items:
- Pampers jumbo diapers are $10.99. If you have some $1.50- off coupons, you can get a pack for $8 each. That’s a good price on Pampers these days, apparently. Remember, limit four like coupons per person per day.
- Advil PM 16-count is $4.79. There’s some $2 off coupons out there, so if you use this medicine, $0.79 isn’t bad.
- Tide – 50 oz. is on sale for $5. The liquid packs are 20-32 loads, and the powder are 40. Use a $1 off coupon and you can get it for $3/bottle. That’s about $0.08 per load if you get the powder pack.