Jan 31 2008Kacie
It’s been ages since I’ve posted a round-up of great things that have come through my reader.
Here’s a few that I’d like to spotlight:
- Lynnae has a fabulous post of 75 frugal hacks for your home. You’ll find tips for saving on electricity, water, cleaning & maintenance, cable, decorating, and more.
- I recently discovered the Free Stuff Times, a blog devoted to highlighting freebies and great deals. Today, you can learn how to get free samples of ReVive skin cream, for example.
- Ivy has a great post for those of us who would like to get started sewing. She shares basic tools and photos that will help you get started.
- At the Digerati Life, we learn 12 great ideas for affording big-ticket purchases. With a little planning, you can get those pricer items while keeping within your budget.
- While you can certainly use your money from the pending economic stimulus package or a tax refund, Mrs. Micah reminds us that, hey, wait a sec, don’t spend your money before you actually have it.
- SAHMmy Says highlights a mentality from generations past: "Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without!" In this post, she shares a few ideas for using things up.