I haven’t been writing about drugstore deals as much lately. Sorry about that. I haven’t been going as often, these days.
Hey, Pittsburghers, if you have a coupon for Skippy peanut butter, take it to Kuhn’s. The coupon is worth .40 (but they double it at Kuhn’s) and peanut butter is on sale this week for $1. So, .20 peanut butter!
There’s some free-after-rebate deals at Walgreens this month. Limit 1 on all these:
- Garnier Fructis shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner, or masque (rebate up to $4.29; at my store it was $3.99). Use a $1 off coupon from recent inserts, and make money on the deal!
- Clear Care travel pack or convenience pack (contact lens stuff) up to $5.99
- Gillette Venus Embrace razor system $9.99. My store didn’t have it in stock, darn.
- 5-Hour Energy Drink 2 Pack $4.49
- Softsoap Spa Radiant Body Wash 18 oz. $4.49
- Mennen Speed Stick 24/7 $3.99. I had a buy one, get one free coupon (expires on Feb. 2) so I got 2 free deodorants.
I bought the shampoo, contact stuff, body wash, and two deodorants. Total before coupons (not including tax) $22.45. Had $4.99 in coupons, bringing it to $17.46. Add on a hefty $1.57 in tax, and I’m at $19.03. I paid for my purchase with a gift card, so no money out of pocket.
I’ll have Walgreens put my rebate money back on my gift card, earning me an extra 10 percent. The regular rebate would get me $18.46, and 10 percent of that is $1.85. Total, that’s $20.31that I’ll get back. Not too shabby!
I don’t plan to get anything else at Walgreens for February, so I’m going to send in my rebate form soon, so that I’ll get my money sooner.
So, those deals are the obvious ones–what are some other deals you’ve found?