Welcome, readers of Bloggy Giveaways! I’ll be giving away at least three prizes this week. Here’s the second.
If you love looking great, but don’t want to break the bank, then you really need to read Kathryn Finney’s book, How to Be a Budget Fashionista: The Ultimate Guide to Looking Fabulous for Less.
Full of practical advice, this fun read makes an excellent guide for those of us who could use a little style help.
These tips will help you learn how to score great deals on clothes and accessories. Also, you’ll learn how to determine characteristics that make an item a quality piece. After all, it’s better to spend a little more on an item that will last a decade (and still look good) than to buy a cheap thing off the clearance rack that falls apart a few months later.
Kathryn’s book will help you learn how to shop smart. We can all use a little help on that front, can’t we?
Want a chance to win the book, compliments of the author herself? Sure ya do! Here are the guidelines:
- In the comments section below, write your favorite frugal fashion tip and/or tell us about the best (fashion) deal you ever got. Comments that just say "enter me, please" or something similar will be deleted.
- Be sure there is a way I can get in touch with you if you win. Entering your e-mail address in that spot on the form is a good idea. I won’t share your e-mail address with others—I’ll just use it to notify you if you’ve won.
- U.S. addresses, only, please.
- If you’d like a double entry to this contest, write about it on your blog and link back to this specific post. The trackback “ping” will let me know you entered.
- All entries must be received by midnight Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008 (EST). I will randomly select a winner and post about it and notify you on Saturday afternoon.
- Head over to Bloggy Giveaways for hundreds of other giveaways going on this week!
Thank you for visiting my site! I hope you’ll come back. I’m a 22-year-old newlywed, and love to find new ways to save money. Living frugally is fun, isn’t it? That’s what my blog is all about—living the frugal lifestyle and loving it.
Here are links to a few posts to help you get to know what my blog is all about.
- Join in on my year-long challenge to improve our budgets by decreasing our spending and making those dollars go as far as they can go. This week’s Better Budget Challenge #4 is available here.
- Read about our plan to become homeowners (mortgage-free) by my 30th birthday
- If Dave Ramsey was a housekeeper, here’s how I think he’d attack his chores: With gazelle-like intensity. Lol.
Also, won’t you consider subscribing to my blog?