I know I’ve been waxing on and on about the Entertainment Book lately, but now there’s an even better deal on how you can get one for a great price. (You could earn $1, or pay $4, $9, $14, or $19 depending on your area).
Some Entertainment Books (these are coupon books, with discounts on restaurants, attractions, auto services, shops, travel, etc.) for some cities are $15, while some are as much as $35 including shipping. Check this list to see how much it would cost for your city.
I have two books: One for Pittsburgh, and one for Fort Myers, Fla., where we’re going in May for a wedding (well, the Florida one is in the mail on its way). The coupons in those books really seem to be worthwhile. When you’re done, close the window so you don’t inadvertently order from this page.
Before buying, you can look at available coupons within the book, and browse the printable coupons online. That way, you can tell for sure if this coupon book would be a worthwhile purchase.
Here’s how to get a $16 rebate on your purchase of an Entertainment Book (and support me and this site):
- Go to Ebates.com. I’d love it if you registered using my referral link! The money I get from Ebates referrals will help pay for my Florida trip. During this promo special, I’ll get $10 for each of you that uses me as a referral and makes a purchase by Feb. 14. If you’d like to enter my e-mail in the "who referred you" box, it’s sensetosave AT gmail.com
- Create your account. It’s easy, and you aren’t signed up for spam when joining.
- Once you have your Ebates account, search for "Entertainment Book" on the Ebates site.
- The one you want to click is for Entertainment.com, and it will give a $6 cash back reward. Click that link. You’ll automatically be taken to the Entertainment Book site.
- Order your Entertainment Book. You won’t have to do anything else. You’ll get a $10 reward rebate if you sign up for an account from now until Feb. 14 AND make a purchase.
- You’ll get the $6 Ent. Book reward on top of that, for a total of $16 back. You’ll get your check probably in May (they send out rebate checks quarterly).
- Use your Ebates account when you make other online purchases to get additional cash back.
For some areas, this means you’ll make money on the deal. For example, Las Vegas, Indianapolis, places in California, Pittsburgh, and many other areas cost $15 including shipping. You’ll get your money back, plus $1 on the deal. AND you’ll save money using those coupons. What a deal!
If you’re going to New York City, an Entertainment Book costs $20 out of pocket. With that $16 rebate, that’s $4 net. Not bad. (Hint hint, SA and BH! :)
So, check it out. With these low prices, you won’t have to spend much net. And, these coupons could help you save a ton, whether you use them at home or on vacation.
EDIT: It’s understood that you’ll get that $10 bonus Ebates amount only once, right? Also, I don’t know how many times you can use the $6 Ent. Book code and get credit for it.