Nov 12 2007
I’m probably going to skip Rite Aid this week. There aren’t any deals that really appeal to me, on first glance.
Here’s some deals in case you are interested:
- Rx Essentials Daily Supplement Nutrients $9.98-$4.99 rebate – $4.99 “double rebate”= Free
- On page 4 of the weekly flier, there is a manufacturer’s coupon (redeemable only at Rite Aid) for $3 off Tylenol or Motrin IB, 100-count.
- Excedrin Tablets, 50-count are marked as $4.99. The add says there is a manufacturer’s mail-in-rebate in the Sunday paper for $2.99, as well as a $2 off coupon in the paper. Using both would make the pills free.
- Flex-a-min, Natrol or Nature’s Bounty vitamins are BOGO. Get a printable coupon here for Nature’s Bounty. In theory, you should be able to use two coupons for two bottles. Select Nature Made vitamins are also BOGO.
- Electrasol dish detergent and gelpacks and Jet Dry are $2.99. The Rite Aid single check rebate is $2 on this. I know there are coupons for this out there, so it should cost less than $0.99 total for you.
What deals have you found at Rite Aid this week?