Remember how I said I was going to write Walgreens and ask for their coupon policy? Well, here it is. I have requested a copy from CVS, as well, and I will post it once I have it.
Can a customer use both a Manufacturer’s coupon and Walgreens coupon for the same item in a purchase?
- All valid coupons must be presented to the cashier at the time of sale only!
If there is no quantity limit on a Walgreens coupon can a manager impose his/her own limit?
- Yes, managers have the right to limit the quantities of all advertised items.
Does Walgreens price match or accept coupons from other retailers?
- If an item purchased with a manufacturer’s coupon is returned, the customer will get the retail price of the item. If the customer purchased an item with a Walgreens coupon, the customer receives the price paid.
Example 1: If the retail price for an item is $1.49 and the manufacturers coupon was 25¢ off, the refund amount would be $1.49 plus tax.
Example 2: If the retail price for an item is $1.49 and the Walgreens coupon was 25¢ off, the refund amount would be $1.24 plus tax.
Stores are not required to keep Roto ad coupons. What about Instant Value Coupons?
- For Instant Value Coupons, stores receive credit from the manufacturer ONLY if the coupon is scanned. Once an IVC coupon has been scanned and the transaction is finished, you can discard the coupon.
A customer had a coupon with no limit on it and is trying to buy an item that is “buy one get one free,” how many times are we allowed to scan a coupon for this purchase?
- Only one coupon can be used when a customer is purchasing a Buy 1 Get 1 free item, because the customer is only purchasing one item.