Just got back from CVS and bought something I shouldn’t have. I had a coupon for $3 off a Pledge duster thing. It was on sale for $2.99, so I thought, whoopee! But, I grabbed the wrong package. I bought the refill kit for $4.99. My $3 off coupon still worked, but it was no longer free. Oh well, I still think I can use this kit.
Here’s what I bought:
- Palmolive liquid dish soap $1.49- .25 coupon = $1.24 and got $1 ECB back
- Crest pro health toothpaste $3.29 – $1 coupon = $2.29 and got $3.29 ECB back
- Crest pro health rinse $3.29 and got $3.29 back
- CVS envelopes, 50 count $1.59
- Pledge duster kit $4.99- $3 coupon = $1.99
- 3 Musketeer bar .50
- Total value: $15.15
- After coupons: $10.90
- Used $11 ECB
- Final out of pocket: $0
- ECB back: $1, $6.58
One more thing…the register tape cut off before my extra care bucks printed. I had to ask her to print it again so that I would get my $7.58 ECB.