I went there today, picked up an October rebate booklet thing and found my freebies. I bought:
- Buckley’s Cough Syrup $5.99
- Breathe nasal spray $9.99
- Pepcid Complete tabs 8-count $3.99
- Total: $19.97. BUT! This store was having a grand opening special, and I had a $2 coupon good for purchases over $10. So, I paid $17.83 out of pocket(Something strange happened to the amount of tax. I’m not going to try to figure out what).
- Total rebate amount: $19.97
Other free after rebate items include Beano To Go (I already have 5 of those. Having 6 would be ridiculous), Ameal BP Capsules, Fructis shampoo (the only kind they had there was for color-treated hair. I decided not to bother).
I found a $1 off coupon for Pert Plus online, and I have one in e-mail if you’d like me to send it to you without having to register. Since Walgreens is offering a $2.50 rebate off 13.5 oz. shampoo (and price there was $3.50) it would be free with coupon. I plan to go back, get my Pert Plus and then mail off my rebate form.
If I do that, then the total rebate will be $22.47. I can opt to get 10% more if I choose to get a Walgreens gift card, rather than a check. This would increase my refund to $24.71, putting me ahead an additional $2.25. I can use the gift card to buy more freebies next month and let the madness continue.