(Boring, I know, but this week my $35 budget didn’t have room for cereal)
Leftovers and assorted finds
- Linguine with alfredo sauce, steamed frozen veggies
- Tuna melt sandwiches, twice-baked potato, fruit salad
- French toast, potato wedges, baked apples
- Spaghetti and marinara sauce, garlic toast
- Grilled cheese sandwiches and can of Progresso soup
I already made the fruit salad, and I wanted to post a record of what it cost. Also, the twice-baked potato and potato wedges are waiting in my freezer.
- Can pineapple .69
- Can mandarin oranges .45
- Frozen strawberries 1.69
- A banana .10
- Total: $2.93
What will you be eating this week? Post in the comments below, and be sure to visit other menus here.