Just got back from Kuhn’s grocery to wrap up my shopping for the week. The purchases don’t look that interesting, so I won’t bother with a photo. I went slightly over budget, spending $24.90 there, and putting me at $36.55. I blame the milk.
Here’s what I bought:
- Mueller’s dry elbow macaroni .50
- Mueller’s dry spaghetti .50
- Sargento shredded cheese, 3 packs for $5
- Ragu pasta sauce, on sale for $1.33. Got two and used a $1-off coupon, making them .84 per jar
- Pack of margarine. Four sticks for .85. I probably could have gotten it cheaper at Aldi, but I didn’t think about it. Better luck next time
- Frozen strawberries $1.69
- Dozen large eggs $1.78 (These have got to be cheaper elsewhere, too. Right?)
- Ziplock freezer bags (to store all my potato goods and more) $2.19 with coupon
- Yotastic yogurt .33 each (got 10)
- Two gallons 1% milk $3.61 each. I saw it for more than $4 at Target. Yeesh!
I’ll post my menu for the week soon.